Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Energetics and the Raw Food "Diet"

Hi Everyone,

I'm taking a new direction with my blog. I'll still post new recipes and pictures, if and when they happen. But for right now, I would like to dedicate my blog posts to helping Raw Foodies with their difficulties in Going Raw, Being Raw, Staying Raw and anything & everything else that troubles them about the Raw "Diet". So if you have any questions or problems, please post them in the comments and I will be happy to help. I'm a long time Raw Foodie (first went Raw back in 1987), so I've seen and done and experienced a wide range of problems and solutions. I'm also a long time Nutritionist and Energetics Consultant, so I am happy to share my knowledge, experience, and abilities with the Raw Community.

Fire away!

Jaleen

No comments:

Post a Comment