Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Pizza for dinner tonight :)

Non Raw friends always think I have given up an awful lot of delicious things to eat by eating a raw diet. But I actually eat a much larger variety of delicious foods as a raw vegan than I ever did before. Plus food tastes so much better that eating a tomato or a cucumber or an apple can be just as satisfying (really More satisfying) as any thing I used to eat cooked.

Tonight I making Pizza. I got some "Livin' Spoonful" Pizza Crackers at my local Co-op, so I don't even have to make the crust. They are Handmade, Raw & Organic & oh, so good!

I've already got the sundried tomatoes soaked & ready to make a delicious pizza sauce. Then all I'll have to do is marinate some veggies, make a little nut cheez, and pile it all on. I'll probably top it off with some cherry tomatoes and raw olives. My mouth is watering - I can hardly wait till dinner! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment