Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Creating A New Me!

Hello Friends, It's an amazing day for me today! I started a new journey back in March, 2011 improving my abilities as an energetics consultant. I've been working as an energetics consultant for over 20 years now, but learning new skills all the while continually improves my ability to help myself and others. So the new information I've been learning since last March is called Yuen Mastery. It was created by a very impressive man, Dr. Kam Yuen. He has an incredible array of knowledge, skills, and titles, which if you really want to know more about you can visit his website.
Back to my journey, since learning this new skill and getting quite good at it, I have been able to improve health, fitness, rejuvenation, relationships, purpose, and finances for myself and others.
My latest project has been creating a new scheme to rid myself and my dh of the spare tire we had both developed from becoming so sedentary after I sprained both my ankles back in November, 2009.
So I made up a new plan of action and using Yuen Mastery to make it work the most effectively and remove all the roadblocks that otherwise plague and prevent success, I have been successfully implementing what I call the "Roller-coaster Diet" for not quite a month yet (started January 4, 2012). I have released 6 pounds so far (I hope to release a total of 28 pounds altogether and lots of inches - about 3 dress sizes). But even more exciting, I have removed 3 inches from my waist and 3 inches from my midriff and 1 inch from my hips.
Just for reference, I started with Waist = 31 inches, Midriff = 36 inches, Hips = 39 inches. I have other body measurements recorded as well, but these are the main problem areas I am determined to change. My goal is to be able to fit into all the clothes I wore before spraining my ankles, when I was fit and the proper size and weight.
So I am going to be posting my journey in here to share with everyone, both my dietary efforts and the problems that are easily corrected with Yuen Mastery.

No comments:

Post a Comment