Friday, January 14, 2011

I 'm Bananas for Chocolate

My family and I have been taking a short break from our chocoholic ways. Today was our first chocolate in two weeks. My husband brought home a huge pile of bananas so naturally I made some Banana "Creeeem" Pie with a Chocolate Brownie Crust.



Basic Brownie Crust:
2 cups Raw Organic Pecans (soaked & dehydrated for better digestion)
1/4 cup Raw Cacao Powder
10  Large Medjool Dates (pitted)
Dash of Pink Hymalan Crystal Salt (to taste)


Banana Pudding/Filling:
3 Large Bananas
4-6 Large Medjool Dates (pitted)
1-2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
Dash of Pink Hymalan Crystal Salt (to taste/optional)
1 Tablespoon Raw Organic Chia Seeds (optional to thicken)

Blend together until smooth
Pour into crust
Top with Banana Slices
Enjoy!


Raw Food Desserts






Webmasters Earn Money Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment